Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon



It was snowing. It has snowed. It is no longer snowing. It was snowing from Friday morning and it is now Saturday evening and the snowing has finally CEASED. That's ceased - as in stopped. It's finally over, finished, maybe the stars will shine tonight.



Maybe tomorrow we can dig out. All day long. There's a lot of snow out there. This morning I cleared the front steps and down to the sidewalk so I could put my feet into the great holes that Joe's feet left and get out to the nicely plowed street and take a walk to look around and shoot some photos. And later in the afternoon, I cleared the steps again and this time dug a path out to the nicely plowed street, and even created a snow-shovel-wide gap in the waist-high barrier that the plowtrucks left behind. Then I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment