Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why can't I do that?

I am an intelligent and capable person who turned 71 last month.  I've travelled to many varied and interesting places.  I have a college degree.  I married a good man and together we raised two brilliant children.  And we have no debt (mortgage, car loan, etc. - - none).  I went to law school in mid-life and became a lawyer.  I had a business for many years.  Now I'm president of a small non-profit, C & O Canal Association. 

So why, I ask, am I totally defeated by a tire gauge.  Yes, totally . . . nearly in tears of frustration.

And not just one tire gauge, but two.  This never happened with my former cars.  I'm going to blame it on the design of the wheel covers on this 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid car rather than personal ineptness.  Thank heaven for Marcos P. at Brown Arlington Honda, who inflated the tires for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment